In Partnership with WBZ NewsRadio1030
Call For Action is non-profit telephone information, referral and action service dedicated to resolving people’s problems. It is part of the national organization, Call For Action, Inc. As part of their partnership with WBZ NewsRadio1030.
How Do I Contact Call For Action?
Please be sure to include your name and phone number.
Call 617-787-7070, Monday – Friday between 11:00AM and 1:30PM.The phones are frequently busy. Please keep trying.You may leave a message 24 hours a day and our volunteers will return your call.
What Does Call For Action Do?
- Provides free and confidential assistance to people who telephone with problems
- Reviews, evaluates and follows-up on complaints
- Cuts through red tape
- Documents local concerns
- Provides educational material on wide variety of consumer issues
- In some cases, issues are referred to the WBZ NewsRadio1030 News Team
Who Does Call For Action Help?
- Any individuals who have valid complaints or needs
- People who have not retained an attorney
- Callers who do not represent a profit making organization
How Does Call For Action Work?
- Individuals call the Call For Action office with their problems.
- Experienced volunteer professionals direct each caller to the appropriate next step.
- If the problem is still not solved, the volunteer may, when appropriate, intervene and act on behalf of the caller.