Unattended Candles To Blame For West Bridgewater Fire

WEST BRIDGEWATER, MA (WBZ-AM) – Unattended candles are to blame for a fire at a two-family home in West Bridgewater.

The Boston Globe reports the fire broke out at the home on North Main Street round 1 p.m. Tuesday.

The candles were apparently lit due to a power outage.

Those living in the other apartment had to be evacuated.

Fire officials tell the paper getting to the scene and locating the hydrants was tough because of the weather conditions.

One person was treated for minor injuries.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content