Woman Hospitalized After Eating Marijuana-Laced Cookies

(Getty Images/AHPhotoswpg)

CONCORD (24/7 NewsSource) -- Officials are looking into how marijuana-laced cookies ended up inside a Concord adult care center.

Denise Thompson says her sister Paula was at Minute Man Arc on May 8th when she stumbled upon a drawer filled with the cookies.

She ate them and had a bad reaction, sending her to the emergency room.

Thompson says not only was it irresponsible that there were pot cookies in the facility, but someone should have been keeping a close eye on her sister.

State officials are investigating.

(© Copyright 2018 TTWN Media Networks LLC. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content