GRAFTON (24/7 NewsSource) -- An elderly Grafton couple is okay thanks to the quick efforts of a Triple-A employee.
Norman Daigle says he and his wife were inside a Millbury Street home Wednesday when someone knocked on the door. Norman Strom was driving by, noticed smoke coming out of the garage, and jumped into action.
Thanks to Strom's response, Daigle, his wife, and even the family cat were pulled out of the quick-spreading inferno. No one was injured, but the house was completely destroyed by the four-alarm blaze.
(© Copyright 2018 TTWN Media Networks LLC. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)