WILMINGTON (24/7 NewsSource) -- A hot tub may be to blame for a large, three-story blaze in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Crews were called to a home on Nassau Avenue around 4 a.m. Thursday. Four residents made it out safely, but the home's garage was destroyed. Investigators believe the fire may have started with an electrical malfunction in an outdoor hot tub.
(© Copyright 2018 TTWN Media Networks LLC. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)