BOSTON (WBZ NewsRadio) — The Fourth of July is right around corner and Americans are getting ready to celebrate.
Festivities will be held all week in the Greater Boston area — including the week long Boston Harborfest and numerous fireworks shows.
Here's 5 places where you can watch fireworks this week:
- On July 2, the free Parade of Lights and Fireworks Show will start at 8:30 p.m., with fireworks beginning at 9 p.m. on the Boston Inner Harbor.
- A fireworks show will take place at Patriot Place near Gillette Stadium in Foxborough on July 3, starting at 9:30 p.m. They can be seen around Gillette and Patriot Place’s North Marketplace. Parking is free for those attending.
- Fireworks will shoot off in Lynn at Red Rock Park starting at 9 p.m. on July 3. There will be a concert before the fireworks at 7 p.m.
- The free event will begin at 8 p.m. at the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade. Gates are set to open at 5 p.m. A concert, featuring performers including Queen Latifah and Arlo Guthrie, will begin at 8:30 p.m. The fireworks will start at 10:30 p.m.
- A live simulcast of the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular will be held on the Greenway starting at 8 p.m., with the fireworks live-streamed at 10:30 p.m.
Click here for more fireworks shows in Massachusetts.