Elderly Couple Dead In Methuen After Carbon Monoxide Leak


METHUEN, Mass. (WBZ NewsRadio) — Two people are dead after a carbon monoxide leak in a Methuen home.

Officials were called to the scene in the early afternoon on Saturday, after the elderly couple’s son and a neighbor found them.

The Methuen Fire Department reported that the victims were found inside a home on Holly Street.

READ MORE: Day Two Of Andover Rally: Supporting Asian American Community

Officials are still investigating the victims' deaths, but it is not believed to have been foul play.

No further information has been disclosed by fire officials at this time.

Follow WBZ NewsRadio:Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|

Written by Edyn Jensen

(Photo: Getty Images)


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content